Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2017 11:33:06 PM EDT
Hi,

I'm looking for some recommendations for gloves to use for warm water diving.  I want the gloves primarily just  for protecting my hands from sharp objects not for warmth.

I noticed a couple of spear fisherman/divers on my last trip were using some sort of work gloves with a rubber coated palm and fingers. I'm not sure what they were.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#1]
My go-to for gloves is this place.
Look at the "cut level" gloves
www.glovestock.com

Good Luck,
Bulkan ni Angus
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Just go to the hardware store and buy a pair of Mechanix work gloves. Find some nylon gloves with velcro cuffs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just go to the hardware store and buy a pair of Mechanix work gloves. Find some nylon gloves with velcro cuffs.
View Quote

Yep, especially if you're planning on doing any lobstering. Gloves are a huge wear item for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Mechanix fast-fit. use them for everything from PS diving to caves, fishing
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top