Posted: 1/6/2017 11:21:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried it yet?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Forgot you weren't one of the FL contingent!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Heck no.  I still have to mount it and it will have to get much warmer.

I ordered an old MK-10 1st stage, it was the one relevant to a late model Bal Adj.  I am going to rebuild it, DIN convert it and upgrade it to MK-10+ specs at the same time. Then add a pressure gauge J valve on a lp72

I am going to keep it old school, especially since I carry a safety bottle.  No octo/safe second.

Plus, I am going to teach Regina how to share air old school with one reg.   Something her Open Water didn't touch.
View Quote

FIFY!

Looks new.   I picked mine up for $15, but it has seen a lot of use.  Not much chrome left inside.  I upgraded the poppet as well.  When I used it, I had to disassemble frequently to properly clean [SW].
Very good breather though - the grandfather of BA's.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 1:21:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Speaking of that brand,  I've lost the resource I had. Trying for a new one.  I'll let you know.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top