Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Posted: 12/5/2016 6:30:16 AM EDT
Viz is 50' and the water is 85, and there is sand everywhere.

Yes, for those that haven't been here, it should be 100', 78, without much sand.

The locals are very concerned about the coral because the water temp. They say viz should improve in a day or two.  

Paul Allen has his little yacht, the "Tatoosh" here right now. It's tied to the cruise ship dock right now, so maybe they won't destroy a bunch of the reef like they did at the Caymans.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Was there when aimwas a teenager.

Didn't dive then but the snorkeling was awesome.

And  at 14 I could buy anything I wanted at the liquor store.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Things were better yesterday.  Haven't decided where we're going today. Maybe the park.  Tomorrow, the east coast!
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Was there when aimwas a teenager.

Didn't dive then but the snorkeling was awesome.

And  at 14 I could buy anything I wanted at the liquor store.
View Quote

The Netherlands have full control now, gotta be 18.

Yesterday, Dutch special ops types were in full kit patrolling downtown.  The USCGC Mohawk is on a port call, and the local cops are stopping any truck big enough to hide people.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The coast guard is gone, Paul Allen's Tatoosh is still here, though 3 cruise ships are due in tomorrow, and viz is getting slightly better.  Spent a little time with a Black Tip Reef Shark today.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top