Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2016 6:53:59 PM EDT
Curious what the DPV booths had for this year.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't go, but the shop owners went.  They were talking about the Seabob F5 being pretty cool.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Owner of my shop wasn't able to make it this year. As far as I can tell from reading, there wasn't a lot to be excited about this year.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 2:07:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, brought home a seadoo rs2 and rs3 too!  Wanted a subgravity but the wife would have gotten a bit pissy at the 6k price tag. 
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup, brought home a seafood rs2 and rs3 too!  Wanted a subgravity but the wife would have gotten a bit pissy at the 6k price tag. 
View Quote

"But honey, it was on sale!!!"
That's what I always hear from my wife.  LOL
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup, brought home a seafood rs2 and rs3 too!  Wanted a subgravity but the wife would have gotten a bit pissy at the 6k price tag. 
View Quote

ETA: Apparently it was such a good sale I got buy one get one free And double tapped this post
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL!!!   That's what I  said about all the other stuff I brought home.    Two scooters, a reg setup, a new sola 2500 light, two seadoo scooters, a trimix analyzer and some smaller stuff.  I had to remind her about how she has saved sooo much money before....   
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top