Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Posted: 11/14/2016 2:52:08 PM EDT
https://www.shearwater.com/perdix-ai/

I was just on Shearwater's website looking at updates for my Petrel 2 when I came across Shearwater's latest which is an air integrated Perdix. Apparently it can display the pressure reading from one or two transmitters simultaneously. It appears that they intended this, at least partially, for use with sidemount. It looked pretty interesting until I got to the price MSRP of $1525 Canadian plus another 450 for a second transmitter. OUCH!
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Scuba ain't cheap if you like the latest and greatest.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

True enough, beach diving down here just costs a couple air fills. But I own all my own gear, and enough for friends to dive as well. So yeah it ain't cheap.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Shearwater are the best though and areally the only computers I use for the past few years.   Now that I am opening my own scuba business, they are the only computer I sell.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top