Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Posted: 8/16/2016 4:58:21 PM EDT
I'm headed back to T&C Provo in October for a week. We will be staying at the Grace Bay Club at Grace Bay again. That property was great and it just works for me and the wife.  I used Dive Provo for 3 days 2 years ago and was satisfied with their operation plus it was a short walk from the hotel. Have any of you guys used any of the other dive OPs on the island? I was looking at Flamingo divers because they advertise 8 divers max. Then there is Fifis and Big Blue I think. I always travel with my own gear minus weights and tank so rental gear is not an issue. Any and all advice is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I used Dive Provo too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I did Beaches for the last two years with the family.

I really like the dive center.  Really nice guys and fun to dive with.
Going back again in December...yay!
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#3]
doubletap
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I used Caicos adventures when I was there 6 months ago. They were good.

Its a different kind of diving from what I have done in the past. Its a long boat ride out to the wall. The dive is basically boat to wall to back to boat. Then you hang around under the boat until you are out of time or air.

I preferred grand cayman to turks on the basis of both diving and the island itself. Cozumel is even better in my view.

Have fun.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top