Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2017 7:57:25 PM EDT
G'afternoon, Arfcom.

Like others here, I'm pretty new to vaping. About a month ago, I picked up the Istick Pico 25...

So far, it's been really good. I'm still playing around with the settings trying to find what works for me. I'm also playing around with different juices to find out what I like with it. But my question is this....

How do you guys keep everything together? Specifically I mean a carrying case of sorts to carry the unit along with spare coils, o rings, charging cords, juice bottles, etc. I know it's a fairly newb question, but what is the most preferred of carrying everything so that it's all consolidated together? Doesn't have to be "tactical" or anything. I'm just looking for something that's durable and works. I appreciate any and all suggestions that y'all might have. Thanks! 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Honest question: where and why do you need to carry all of that? 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honest question: where and why do you need to carry all of that? 
View Quote
In a word, consolidation. If i'm out on a long shift and something goes awry with it, I'd like to be able to have everything on hand to fix it on the spot instead of waiting until I get home. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I just use the side pocket in my lunchbox. I usually have a case with 2 extra batteries, and a bottle of juice on me. Carry a spare coil for my tank in the car that never gets used since I rebuild mine. If I burn the wick or something then I'll use the spare and rebuild my coil when I get home.

I used to carry around a toolbox with all my vape shit in it until I realized it was nothing but a hassle.

If my tank breaks or shatters while I'm at work I'll just tough it out without a vape until I get home.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL, i have a huge pile of stuff since I just got back into vaping a few weeks ago.

I find myself trying new gear and juice until I can find a sweet spot that makes me content.

I found a large laptop bag new in package at a garage sale for $2.50, it barley fits all my shit.

I am narrowing it down to a mod/tank combo for work, one for home and two small ones for EDC
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm on the road all the time, so I've got a Crown Royal 1/2 gallon bag with juice, battery charger, coils, etc. in it........  Cheap, ghetto, and effective!  
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:29:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

If if I ever decide I don't need my balls anymore, I'll probably take that route.

Thanks for the laugh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top