Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2017 6:42:28 PM EDT
Hi there,

Smoked since I was 15. Decided in 2011 to quit. Found vaping, and it worked.
I lasted two years and then life hit and I fell off the wagon. Started smoking again and with a vengence, ended up over 2 packs a day.

I have had enough! Last night ran down to local vape shop and loaded up. Man I missed this. Only one smoke since.

Ready to go, ended up with two VWMs both with nice sub-ohm tanks

I threw out most of my old stuff, but kept my Provari. I will be ordering a new tank for it tonight.

I have a Smok tfv8 on a Spectum-love it! And a Cool Fire IV with a sub-ohm G tank.

Ordered up some of my favorite AVE juice also.

Any tips for a guy who has been away for 3 years?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi there,

Smoked since I was 15. Decided in 2011 to quit. Found vaping, and it worked.
I lasted two years and then life hit and I fell off the wagon. Started smoking again and with a vengence, ended up over 2 packs a day.

I have had enough! Last night ran down to local vape shop and loaded up. Man I missed this. Only one smoke since.

Ready to go, ended up with two VWMs both with nice sub-ohm tanks

I threw out most of my old stuff, but kept my Provari. I will be ordering a new tank for it tonight.

I have a Smok tfv8 on a Spectum-love it! And a Cool Fire IV with a sub-ohm G tank.

Ordered up some of my favorite AVE juice also.

Any tips for a guy who has been away for 3 years?
View Quote

Stop...
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Stop...
View Quote
? That is your tip?

Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Loving all the new vape tech!

So far mod list
Sigelei Kaos
Cool Fire iv
Smok Stick v8 with baby beast

Tfv8 tank
Sub g tank
Just picked up two RDAs for home and work.

Ordered an Alien mod w/baby beast
Going to grab another Sigelei mod too

Used to vape tobacco juices before. I've decided no more. Mostly fruity juices now. And some cereal flavored juice
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Vapors Knoll, their Schnozzberry is my all day every day vape.  It's relatively cheap as well, I usually pick up 300ml for about $85.  Saves me a shit ton because I

was vaping Andromeda by Space Jam at $22 for 30ml and the taste is fairly similar.

'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top