Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2017 2:22:03 AM EDT
You'd think finding a replacement tank for their RBA mod would be easy considering their popularity, but I'm striking out. All I'm seeing is the Big Baby RBA tanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks, but those are all regular tanks unless I missed something in your link. I need the RBA glass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't the glass the same.  The rba should be a direct replacement for the prebuilt coils.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
What exactly is broken? The actual metal on the tank? The glass? The RBA itself?

If the metal is fucked, you need a new tank completely. If the glass is broken, you can just buy a replacement glass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't the glass the same.  The rba should be a direct replacement for the prebuilt coils.
View Quote
RBA tank is a few milliliters bigger. Stock tank doesn't fit. Design flaw I guess.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What exactly is broken? The actual metal on the tank? The glass? The RBA itself?

If the metal is fucked, you need a new tank completely. If the glass is broken, you can just buy a replacement glass.
View Quote
Glass shattered when I was changing the coils. My dumbass fault. I need a new glass tank.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Well that's stupid.
Here's the only one I could find.
Looks like it comes in a 3 pack.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

RBA tank is a few milliliters bigger. Stock tank doesn't fit. Design flaw I guess.
View Quote
Wow, that's dumb. Looks like someone found the right glass for you though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well that's stupid.
Here's the only one I could find.
Looks like it comes in a 3 pack.
View Quote
Awesome, you're googles surpass mine. Thanks! The description is a little suspect but it's worth the gamble at $4. I found an old quad coil that came with the original set-up that will hopefully hold me over until I get these.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wow, that's dumb. Looks like someone found the right glass for you though.
View Quote
This place never disappoints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top