Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2017 3:57:07 PM EDT
Decided to start vaping again after 3 years. I forgot how nice this is, no cravings for a cigarette, no stink, no ashes.

On monday i picked up a Wismec Reuleaux 2/3 and a tsunami RDA, with 3 batteries and juice for $100, otd.

Man have things changed in a few yers, these mods are nice.

How did i do? Good deal? Are these weismec's good quality? How are the tsunami RDA's?

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a good mod and good RDA. Don't know how much they go for though. What batteries did you get?

Edit: wismec has bad QC issues with the 510 connections so be careful with yours.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The batteries with the chetah print, i was told they were not rewraps.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's an article of the only cheetah print batteries I've found.

Pretty much, rule of thumb is that if it's not made by Samsung, LG, Sony, or Panasonic, it's a rewrap and the specs are false.

That being said, you'll be perfectly fine with those batteries with that mod since you won't be able to go high enough to cause them to vent or anything.

I wouldn't worry too much about price on this purchase. If it keeps you off cigs and helps you quit smoking, cost is irrelevant.

Good luck and enjoy being off the stinkies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top