Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:28:21 PM EDT
Evening,
Picked up the Osub plus kit the other day and had some quick questions for those that use them.
When I fill it the device it has a tendency to leak out the choke slide holes for a bit but stops. I read it was because of inducing pressure in the tank when resealing the mouthpiece and out comes the juice. Is this normal? I made sure the product was authentic online with the code but I see some have an orange seal at the bottom while mine is black. So not sure.. Appreciate any tips

Do any of you sport it around without covering the mouthpiece? I'd hate to get lint or some shit on there then fire it up. Been putting a piece of cotton on the end to prevent any foreign crap.

And providing you have the extra seals kit and extra glass tank I guess you just need to stock up on TFV8 coils? Am I correct?

TIA for any insight..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top