Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2016 3:22:02 AM EDT
Thinking about finally ditching my mech mods and switching over to a box. I might get a new tank too. Going to be a Christmas present to myself. Medium to small size is what I'm looking for and prefer 1 to sub ohm. Any recommendations? Nothing too fancy, in fact, the simpler the better. Tank would have to be rebuildable.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Smok Alien mod.  Didn't appeal to me at first...best mod I've ever had.

There are 3 modes, Soft, Normal, or Hard...since figuring those out, wow, much better vaping experience.  You think you want simple...but you really need to try this mod.

Tanks are just too damned subjective.  Smok's TFV8 is hugely popular right now, everyone carries the coils (although around here they frequently run out), and it has lots of coil options so you can probably find one that suits you.  The Cleito 120 is pretty good, too, very simple and puts out some great clouds.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smok Alien mod.  Didn't appeal to me at first...best mod I've ever had.

There are 3 modes, Soft, Normal, or Hard...since figuring those out, wow, much better vaping experience.  You think you want simple...but you really need to try this mod.

Tanks are just too damned subjective.  Smok's TFV8 is hugely popular right now, everyone carries the coils (although around here they frequently run out), and it has lots of coil options so you can probably find one that suits you.  The Cleito 120 is pretty good, too, very simple and puts out some great clouds.
View Quote

Not bad, looks like I can pick one up with the tank for $59 shipped. Is the TFV8 a RBD?
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not bad, looks like I can pick one up with the tank for $59 shipped. Is the TFV8 a RBD?
View Quote

No, it isn't designed as a rebuildable.  It comes with a rebuildable coil, but it doesn't have a nice build deck like a Griffen or a TF-RTA.

$59 for both...I'd jump all over that, great price.  Where'd you find it?
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, it isn't designed as a rebuildable.  It comes with a rebuildable coil, but it doesn't have a nice build deck like a Griffen or a TF-RTA.

$59 for both...I'd jump all over that, great price.  Where'd you find it?
View Quote

Fasttech, always get the best price there. Of course you could end up waiting two weeks to get it. It's pretty hit or miss as far as shipping goes https://www.fasttech.com/category/3024/mod-kits?sort=r&keywords=Smok+alien+mod I guess I could just throw my subtank on there until I figure out their coil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top