Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2016 7:46:19 PM EDT
I've been vaping for 3 or 4 years, always with simple setups that I could buy locally.

The last rig I bought was a Nautilus on a eLeaf iStick TC40W. I finally killed it.

I went by a few local shops, and they're all staffed with retarded kids who don't know dick about what they have, and more importantly carry overpriced junk shit.

I'm vaping on some Chinese junk that lasted 4 days before I broke off the top.

I was looking through the threads here, and I saw the Joye eGrip 2 referenced.

I don't need anything fancy, and I want to be able to source the coils locally if possible.

Do ya'll think that will work?

Thanks dudes!
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been vaping for 3 or 4 years, always with simple setups that I could buy locally.

The last rig I bought was a Nautilus on a eLeaf iStick TC40W. I finally killed it.

I went by a few local shops, and they're all staffed with retarded kids who don't know dick about what they have, and more importantly carry overpriced junk shit.

I'm vaping on some Chinese junk that lasted 4 days before I broke off the top.

I was looking through the threads here, and I saw the Joye eGrip 2 referenced.

I don't need anything fancy, and I want to be able to source the coils locally if possible.

Do ya'll think that will work?

Thanks dudes!
View Quote

Yeah, but it has a limited service life with its internal battery.

The eVic AIO is almost identical (same manufacturer), uses the same coils, has a removable battery and tank...it's just a better option, IMHO (I have both of them, btw).  Not much bigger at all.

Both are outstanding for pocket carry.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet man! Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 4:35:54 AM EDT
[#3]
7 months now I've been using a K-box mini platinum with a subtank mini. have dropped it 4 times from a distance of about 4 feet on average and the worst was when it was somewhat projected when I stumbled once. Still working like a champ.

That's mine. YMMV
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
7 months now I've been using a K-box mini platinum with a subtank mini. have dropped it 4 times from a distance of about 4 feet on average and the worst was when it was somewhat projected when I stumbled once. Still working like a champ.

That's mine. YMMV
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2016 2:07:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I personally hate removable batteries. Partially because I am in a vehicle most of my day.
I have the expensive mods and tanks, but for its slimness, battery life, and tank size (10ml) I find myself using the IStick 40tcw with the Xtank 4.0.

With that combo It will run a 12 hour day no problem for me without refill or battery charge.

An added bonus is that you can get 50 coils for $10 plus shipping.

Only gripe I have is you have to empty the tank to change a coil.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been using a SMOK Quantum 80W with an Aspire Nautilus X tank and 1.8 ohm atomizers. I've had it for 4 months now, and I'm very satisfied.
I switched to this from the pen type because I wasn't happy with the battery life of the pens. I was only getting about a year out of the pens if they survived the rough handling. and the coils were only lasting for about a 20mL bottle of juice.
I've dropped this thing a few times and its held up well so far.
The 2500mAh battery the shop sold me will get me through a full day even if I am just binge watching netflix and vaping.
The coils seem to last through about 60mL before they get too gummed up and I need to replace them. I buy them by a box of 5 for $18. I just opened my 2nd box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top