Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2016 3:48:42 AM EDT
So I used to vale a lot, almost all day every day, then my aspire tank started leaking so I substituted cigs in while I waited to get it fixed. Well I just replaced my tank and started gaping again, and now after a few deep drags I am developing a caugh almost like I have liquid in my lungs. It lasts for about 30 mins then goes away. Any advice?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I used to vale a lot, almost all day every day, then my aspire tank started leaking so I substituted cigs in while I waited to get it fixed. Well I just replaced my tank and started gaping again, and now after a few deep drags I am developing a caugh almost like I have liquid in my lungs. It lasts for about 30 mins then goes away. Any advice?
View Quote

Drink plenty of water and try VG only juice or at the min 80vg/20pg. Also stick to quality USA made juice. Vape cough sucks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
on the other hand

it could be something as simple as tuberculosis
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
on the other hand

it could be something as simple as tuberculosis
View Quote

Or whooping cough.  I had that last year.  Fucking sucked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope, switched to a liquid that I used before and I'm not having any issues. I think it had something to do with the liquid I was using.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top