Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 9:22:44 AM EDT
Hello, I have recently upgraded to a Subox mini from an EGO. Which 18650 batteries are good to go? I have been using some old ultrafires I had laying around but I am pretty sure they are about done. I need two good batteries and a charger.

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with Eagletac batteries I ordered from GoingGear.com . But I'm no pro on the subject.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I like High drain imr 18650 batteries 2500mah 35a you get full power hits until it dies unlike your ultrafires where as they get weak your hit does as well I have some flashlights that came with ultrafire batteries it's how I know. High drain batteries are good for longevity and quality vape for me. Efest is the brand I currently have, but lg and real deal sony high drains are even better. the intellecharger I2 is a great charger as well for 11 bucks on amazon.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
sony vtc 4 or vtc 5 or lg hg2

imrbatteries.com

just get something with a continuous discharge rating of 20 amps and you will be fine
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, ordered a couple sony VTC 5 batteries and an Intellecharge I2.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice, I think they'll serve you well.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Vtc 4-5 or hg2 are the only great choices
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 3:39:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vtc 4-5 or hg2 are the only great choices
View Quote

The Samsung 30Q slightly outperform the LG HG2.  

There's a guy named Mooch who is a battery guru and posts on all the big vape forums and subReddits.  He tests batteries and posts the results for everyone to see.  Most people wouldn't be able to notice the slight difference between the 30Q and HG2, but the HG2 was rampantly cloned and a lot made their way into reputable vendors' hands, unfortunately, and the clone specs are terrible and not suitable for safe use in ecigs.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Charger showed up and works well. The box the batteries were supposed to be in was empty.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Charger showed up and works well. The box the batteries were supposed to be in was empty.
View Quote

Well I hope they take care of you. sorry to hear.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you order from?
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

amazon. Working on the refund/return/exchange now. They apparently want me to send them an empty box back. I cant find where to contact them, so fuck it, its their money on return shipping.

ETA: the corner of the box was torn open.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:18:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

amazon. Working on the refund/return/exchange now. They apparently want me to send them an empty box back. I cant find where to contact them, so fuck it, its their money on return shipping.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it's irritating but amazon has always taken care of me try to be patient. It will get resolved. I would ask for an extra something for the inconvenience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top