Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2016 9:02:38 PM EDT
Anyone havelse any experience with it?  I bought it cause I'm trying vape again and decided to go the mouth to lung instead of direct.  I put it on my cool fire iv plus w/ the 1.5 Clapton coil in it.  I'm still not getting much flavor.  Am I using shifty Juice?  I'm using mojo-tonic  fluffy unicorn. Or should I find a different coil?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 11:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a ton of experience with Claptons, but I always hear they take longer to heat up than standard coils and require higher wattage to get peak performance.  On a mouth-to-lung draw, you're not firing the coil for very long, so I would assume you're not getting a full power hit before letting off the fire button.

I would try some standard coils at around the same ohms and see how they do.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Mouth-to-lung you need to go 50/50 VG/PG at most, how much VG does that juice have?

There are mods that will spike the wattage, then level off, might be something to look into, I think it would be good in this situation.

Finally, any time someone says not enough flavor, 9 times out of 10 the answer is not enough heat.  Bump it up if you can, just stay within the coils specifications.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top