Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2016 9:07:55 AM EDT
So, out of curiosity....

What type of vaper are you?  Casual?  Flavor chaser?  Cloud chaser?  I see everything from mild to wild out there and think vaping is pretty interesting with all the setups out there.

I started with an Innokin Coolfire TC100 with a Cleito Aspire tank, which I like.  Good flavor and decent cloud production.  But last week, I ran across a guy selling a Wismec Reauleaux 200S for $80.  It came with another Cleito, six batteries, a charger, and a few bottles of juice.  Yesterday I went out and bought a Smok TFV8.  Good Lord, that tank goes thru juice!  The cloud production is crazy, but the flavor is unlike anything I've ever had before, with the exception of from a friend's drip tip.  I couldn't use this tank all day, but it's pretty impressive.

If I had to categorize myself, I'd say I fall into a flavor chaser.  But, at out normal Saturday night party...the clouds were a flowin'.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#1]
eVic-VTC Mini with a KANGERTECH Sub Ohm tank. The large one. Usually Kings Crest Don Juan Reserve or Duchess Reserve in 6 mg. Single battery, decent clouds. I like the flavor.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a flavor chaser as a  diabetic I can vape sweets I cannot eat. I also vape to subdue my cigarette urges. I have subohm rigs rba and such but I prefer cooler vape at 1.2 ohm why I like my kangerteck toptank mini. I been using mech sauce juices. at 3mg nic.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
in between! i vape to avoid the lack of vitamin N. However, i pair beer with juice. tonight sam smith NBA and Teardrip pearcarmel!
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Flavor and throat hit, for me.  I don't care about clouds, really.  I'm a lower wattage kinda guy.

IPV D3 and a Limitless Plus RDTA is what I'm currently using.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm a casual flavorful cloud chaser?  I think?

I settle a lot.  I use mostly an eVic AIO, which is good on flavor for it's size, mostly for the convenience factor.

When I'm in the right setting, though, I want big, dense clouds that feel like pillows in your lungs (I don't care about the actual clouds, just like that full-lung feel), and I want good flavor out of it, too.  Your TFV8 and 200S setup is exactly what I've been using lately, and while it isn't the best hit I've ever had, it's the best pre-built coil (the octo) I've ever hit, and does a fine job.

As for throat hit...I'm down to about 1.5mg nic in my home brew, and even that feels a bit harsh at times.  0mg sucks, but I don't need much at all.  Then again, I pretty much chain vape whenever I can.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I kind of bounce between the different categories. Went from MTL on high nic, to lung hits on 6mg for a long time. Recent Kayfun mini v3 purchase got me back into MTL.

Been alternating 2 setups lately. VTC mini with the kayfun, 1.4ohm coil at a whopping 13w, with 12mg juice. And an istick tc100 with velocity RDA, .3ohm coil at about 50w, with 3mg juice.

Very different setups, but good in their own way.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#8]
BTDT with the cloud chasing, now just a rebuildable coil tank on a regulated box mod with enough clouds but emphasizing flavor.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]
All of the above.

Daytime vape is anywhere from 12 to 18 on a provari.  Nighttime is 6 and clouds on box mod.  Out in public is stealth mode with Juul.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top