Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2016 11:55:29 PM EDT
I'm giving it a try.  It seems to keep my speed down.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#1]
All the time. Yet I do keep the window cracked since what I vape is pretty much a cloud chaser so cracking the window takes the cloud right out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my favorite times to vape, really relaxing. I just have to be careful I don't chain vape mindlessly and end up feeling sick.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep.  I either crack the windows, or open the sun roof.  But I enjoy vaping while driving.  And oddly, it keeps my speed down as well.  I definitely leave my car in automatic vs using the shift paddles when I'm vaping.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a brand new 2016 Tuscan I don't want smoked in so its made me start to vape a lot more n drive. I enjoy it I use a sigilie  mini 30 with a kangetech mini toptank.  Not as convienent as analogs but no mess or smell of them either.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course.  VG seems to muck up the windows quicker than normal, though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Gotta keep the air inside the car moving via defroster or open window or else the vg leaves a film on your windows.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, pretty much everywhere I enjoyed a smoke.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, pretty much everywhere I enjoyed a smoke.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Best thing ive found for vg window is clindo window cleaner.    Its a foaming spray with ammonia.      Really breaks the vg down.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Best thing ive found for vg window is clindo window cleaner.    Its a foaming spray with ammonia.      Really breaks the vg down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet that dawn would work really well too as it is good at cutting oil.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I use Sprayway foaming glass cleaner and it works really good.  It's also ammonia-free, and from what I hear, that is what you want if you have tinted windows, as ammonia apparently breaks down window tint.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I just use a dry microfiber cloth.  Cleans it right off, no streaking, no mess.

Anyone ever find that they only film up bad with temperature changes?  I vaped all summer with no issues, then it rained and cooled off, and BAM, windows start filming up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#13]
It's because of the temp. Variance from inside to outside on generally warmer glass it mixes with the humidity that sticks to the window like condensation. This is what I think anyway as I've notice the same with Temps cooling off.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll vape when driving if it's not high-VG.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I only use mechanicals and RDA's and my windows have to be open because that shit blows clouds. To hits and you can't see the back seat and an hour worth and the windshield is just VG lol.

I do love it when I drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top