Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2017 5:21:34 AM EDT
I'm not sure what they are technically called, I call them buzzers. I have one I like for my beard, but now I want to buzz my whole head at short beard length. Just sick of shaving and haircuts. I need to know a good brand/model that can easily do both hair and beard. I'll probably set it on three and just go to town, then trim around the edges.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Whal calipers you buy at Walmart should do the trick. Comes with all the needed accessories.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Oster model 10 is the best.  Every part is replacible
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Wahl has worked for me for the past 18 years. I've probably gone through three of them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been using a wahl trimmer with a number 1, 1/8", 3mm comb for over 20 years I haven't paid for a haircut. If you plan on doing some precise design on your beard or head you might want a smaller beard trimmer as well. I keep mine simple and use it to trim my goatee as well. and DE shave the rest. I oil my blades on my wahl each use and align the blades when needed it has been the best money I have ever spent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Andis Fade Envy, or Andis Fade Master for higher quality, US made clippers. The models with Fade in the name can cut very closely, and don't take plastic guards. They'll cut from skin bald to around a 1 length. If you just want regular clippers, get the regular Envy or Master.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I have always bought Wahl.  The rechargeable one I have now just won't quit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top