Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/29/2016 4:54:45 PM EDT
Wasnt getting much traffic in the other post so figured I'd try making a fresh one. I am having issues getting Gunstruction to load at all in Firefox or IE. Tried updating Unity, no joy. Tried downloading Safari, no joy. Tried uninstalling and re-installing Unity, no joy.

I know there are a ton of people here that are way smarter than me, so what else can I do to get my beloved Gunstruction running?

Error states that Unity may be busy and then crashes every time.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
SUCCESS!!!! Well kinda... I noticed a thread that said there was an update fixing the Chrome issue. I was able to get mine to work in Chrome but Firefox and IE are still not working.

At least I can build though!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Firefox is now working as expected. You guys are freaking AWESOME!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top