Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2015 11:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gunzman]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:10:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Markius-Fox] [#1]
Another fix would be to download Unity 5. I've had it installed since the day it became available and have had only minor irregular issues with the webplayer.
The downside though, is that Unity 5 is a little big, I think around a gigabyte or so my my Macbook Pro.

Link to the Unity 5 Personal Edition (which is free btw)

UPDATE
Unity 5 apparently doesn't jive with NPAPI being cut. Proceed as OP suggests.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh.

"Enable NPAPI" is completely missing from my Flags page.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Xadermag:
Huh.

"Enable NPAPI" is completely missing from my Flags page.
View Quote

Update Chrome to the latest version. 42.0.2311.90 is the latest and it has NPAPI as an option.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
When I first started using Gunstruction, I tested in Chrome, Firefox and I.E. I found that it works best in Firefox so, I use Firefox for Gunstruction (and some other stuff anyway). I never tried it in Safari though. I have multiple browsers loaded in my laptop so it's not an issue for me which one I use.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I did the fix, but I still get the error "Unity player needs your permission to run."
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:54:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I've done all the things recommended and it's still giving me the same message.

Any idea when you guys are updating things on your end so it works with Chrome?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 9:25:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: adamshumpisxxx] [#8]
Your best bet would be to use the generic Chromium of which Chrome is built from if you like the browser but hate Google. If you can't compile it yourself then a team called SRWare Iron maintains a great Chromium distribution. It solves all the privacy and security risks of using Google Chome, allows third party plugins with ease and will allow the installation of Google Chrome extensions! Best of everything in my opinion! It works for me...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top