Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2015 12:37:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: steveday72]
Do you need any help getting stuff modelled for Gunstruction? I've got quite a bit of experience building 3D models (using Lightwave).

I haven't been able to work for a few years due to illness (and haven't even been able to get to the range for over a year), but could manage to knock out a part or two per week from home - which is in Spring, TX.

As an example of my work, I've uploaded some old renders to my webserver. No "stock" objects were used - everything in those images I modelled from scratch, taking measurements off of real-world items...

There are a few more images at: http://www.steveday.com/3D/ , but the above are the highlights.

I still use it (Lightwave) to model home projects before committing to building anything.

I have a VLTOR MUR-1a which I was thinking about modelling, because it needs some material removed to accommodate the Magpul Pro rear offset sight. If you are interested I can start on that as an example, and then if you are happy we can negotiate for anything else.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top