Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2014 4:31:09 AM EDT
That BCM bolt carrier group has a price of -1.00

Going into selecting the BCG as a group locked me into that selection screen also with no way out. It's listed in the separate carriers as a group which doesn't give it a bolt. So, I removed it from there and went to select it as a group. That's when I got locked into the screen. So, I saved the build as it was, then reloaded Gunstruction and tried creating a new build with selecting the BCG group first. Sure enough, it's cost is -$1.00. It did put it in though and let me back out to go on. Selecting it from the carrier section shows the price as $160 (but you don't get the bolt since the BCG is exploded).

You guys should put all complete BCG's only in the group section and not list them in the exploded views for selecting the carrier only. that would simplify things some.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group-MPI-Auto-M16-p/bcm-bolt-carrier-group-auto-mp.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top