Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2014 11:10:33 PM EDT
All i want to express is a great appreciation for the competition. So may great custom guns have been designed.

I do hope that you all are really having a good time picking what you think are the best designs.  I also hope that Phase 5 folks also enjoy making their decision. They are the folks who are going to make a dream become a reality for someone.

I am so very impressed with what you folks at Gunstruction have created. I am a computer engineer and what you have managed to do has used computers to a new level.

To be honest, I don't really care if I win anything. If I do, it will be a big surprise to me. Of course, everyone who built custom rifles for this competition would love to actually win it.

I have to admit though that since the runner up prizes are so amazing I will not order any parts to build my 7.63x39 AR with the Anderson stripped receiver I bought a few months ago. I will  patiently wait then find out if any design I submitted actually made it to the top ten. Only after the prizes have been given can I make a decision as to what my stripped lower rec3rivere will become.

I have much more I would like to tell you but, I am SO shocked that you folks manage to do this kind of competition that I really don't have words to adequately express.

I absolute love the system of judges coming together and making their votes, I honestly think that this is the very best way to judge such a fantastic competition You all pick your best 10, then send that best 10 to Phase 5 for them to decide the winner. Well, that does seem to me to be seem to me to be the best possible process.

As much as I would love to win, that desire is irrelevant. The folks who are going to choose the winner are going to make the right choice. I will back them up with that.

I have very much enjoyed designing modern muskets.

Thank you folks. You have enabled dreams that take work to achieve. I feel very proud to have dine my part to protect Freedom.

I hadn't done much of anything during the last week of the competition, then, of course, you just had to put new parts in. :)

So,, I just had to make some designs using those new parts. The absolute best muzzle device you have in Gunstruction is that corkscrew. I hope they'll make it with the 5/8 thread. That's actually a muzzle I might be able to scrounge up a few extra bucks to pay for.

There really aren't words that can accurately describe what you have made happen. Thanks folks, I most dertainly have enjoyed creating so many different designs.

Kind reagards,
Will

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top