Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2014 11:39:13 PM EDT
To all the Gunstruction crew - Thank You.

This certainly has been fun. You all are going to have a hard time choosing the finalists. There are a lot of really nice builds that have been submitted. I know that I and many others have certainly enjoyed designing modern muskets for entries.

I guess I'm going to be kind of sitting on pins and needles waiting for the results :)

I have a stripped Anderson lower receiver that I will start building a new gun with and that will certainly take over a year to afford the parts. The only decision so far is that I will build it in 7.62x39 caliber. I'll certainly continue to use Gustruction during the design process for what I'll build. When it's finally done, I promise I will post the Gunstruction design and the picture of the real gun like I did last time on your facebook page.

Thanks guys,
Will
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top