Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 12:09:29 AM EDT
Don't know if anyone has noticed this or not, but it's not possible to use the Trijicon TA26SR-10 ACOG. When selected it just stays frozen in place. I suspect it's because the info on it states that it mounts to ACOGRing but ACOGRing isn't an available mount.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You're welcome. Just a side note also for an additional separate observation.

This one is a visual only. When you expand the lower receiver to select the lower parts, one of the pins for the take down pin set shows up over to the right rather than with the other pin in the circle. It has no effect on functionality but I simply noticed it. I haven't checked if this is so using Internet Explorer or Chrome but it is so using Firefox.

I use Chrome for most all internet web access but have found that the Unity player works better in Firefox than anything else - at least on my laptop.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top