Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2013 11:43:40 AM EDT
umm...so i've done three entries thus far,
(with the pics on facebook under the facebook name jon sloth((not my real name but the account is a very old account of mine) and i just realised do i need a black forge upper receiver as well? cause my builds were on blackforge lower receivers only...

also, with the msrp price having to be under 1800...what about the items with msrp of 0.00 in gunstruction(which i shamefully admit i did use a few on the basic parts(parts i mostly have lying around from incomplete lpk, and parts guns))

also what about painting said guns, all three of my builds include duracoated colors (a white rifle cause i live in a snowy area and geting a white black rifle make me giggle inside, and then the other rifles are either grey instead of black, or two tone black and grey, duracoating doesn't charge anything in gunsctruction but i'm sure theirs a cost to getting a gunsmith to duracoat a rifle for someone...
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
How will the contest work for the unfortunate souls who live in ban states? The only AR I can buy new in MD is an HBAR clone, so I based my build off of a 20" bull barrel.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome!

eta: It looks like a lot of prices changed during the update. My build is no longer less than $1975.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya'll are going to have to hurry up and pick one of my submissions because this is totally killing my productivity at work.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Entries are closed now :)  
Top 10 released end of this week!

Any build that was affected by the price change is fine, we understand that prices change (hell, we type the prices in) so it's understandable if a build ends up going over when it uses one of the parts that was affected.
View Quote

can you update the rules for this month's contest? I saw something on instagram about it but they are certainly different than what is publicized here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top