Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2017 4:34:08 PM EDT
Hi all,

I'm looking for other places to buy wine kits, especially Winexpert kits as I've had great luck with them.

Has anyone ever used Southern Homebrew?  They're having a crazy-too-good-to-be-true sale.  $47/10L kit for some whites

Also, please list your personal preference of source or kits you've had success with.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Northern Brewer has wine kits as does Austin Homebrew. EC Krauss, Leeners, Midwest brewing, lots of good places. Wine making aint cheap so prepare for some sticker-shock. Shop around, some places have better shipping prices than others and that can make a big difference. Also factor in, if you are buying kits or juice, the weight as it is going to get real high the further away you are from the shop. Juice is heavy as hell to ship. a 1 gallon kit cost 39.00 and almost 12.00 to ship.

Some places like Austin Homebrew has/had a flat 8.00 shipping for whatever.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Wine

I've used these guys. I've only bought at the store but friends have had them ship and had no complaints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top