Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:06:38 PM EDT
I posted in another thread that my buddy had gotten  me a small batch all grain kit add a crazy discount.  This is it. It's a wheat beer.

It didn't come with a strainer so I improvised one from a colander and a cotton cloth.  It also had multiple steps for fly sparging but I decided to batch Sparge in my cooler.

The boil additions. Going to add lemon peels and 5oz of honey. Not too much on the hop bill.

Will post more after the boil.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Boiling, ice bath, and all done with the yeast pitched. It's got a blow off tube like the other. In a few days, I'll put air locks on them. I'll probably rack the rum stout to secondary in a glass gallon.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking good!  I haven't brewed that small of a batch. The smallest Ive brewed is 5 gallon since I have a 15 gallon pot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Had a problem with the airlock and stopper popping out.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had a problem with the airlock and stopper popping out.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae152/jbarrettuscg/BDB970D9-668C-46DD-8E96-0204395EF4BC.jpg
View Quote

Fixed it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top