Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2016 8:31:30 PM EDT
I know you guys are going to get sick of me at some point but my newest 1 gallon batch batch is blueberry.

3 lbs honey
1 lb blueberries

( I am going to add more blueberries during the secondary fermentation)

pics up some time later, maybe in a few days.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a big fan of blueberry things. One year I may have accidentally caused a local shortage of blue berries I was using so many in my morning smoothies.

When my liver fails in the near future, know that this thread and the idea of a blueberry melomel was the cause.
View Quote

I have never heard of a better reason for liver failure.

My other ingredients are as follows:

1 cup orange juice
1 tsp yeast nutrient
1 tsp pectic enzyme
1 tsp acid blend
1/2 tsp yeast energizer
1/4 tsp wine tannin

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 12:29:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a big fan of blueberry things. One year I may have accidentally caused a local shortage of blue berries I was using so many in my morning smoothies.

When my liver fails in the near future, know that this thread and the idea of a blueberry melomel was the cause.
View Quote

You need me to make something for you?

Not that I know what I'm doing or anything
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I pitched this on 09-09-16. It is doing great.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top