Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2014 8:45:07 AM EDT
I did my first wine kit last night, a Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir, and a pumpkin beer.

Going different on the pumpkin. I took John Palmer's Elevensies brown ale and added some DME and pumpkin and spice. Should be a nice 5% brown with pumpkin/spice. Most pumpkins are ambers around 7%. I'l looking forward to it.

In the office today telling people I made 12 gallons of alcohol last night and I might get a call from HR for my drinking problem.
Most of the Pinot will probably be Christmas presents.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
They also think you're crazy when they hear you say, "I'm getting low on beer, I only have 10 gallons"
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They also think you're crazy when they hear you say, "I'm getting low on beer, I only have 10 gallons"
View Quote

that or "i need more beer, i only have 2 full kegs left"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top