Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2014 12:00:42 AM EDT
Here it is.  Bottom to top....The bottom shelf is for the propane bottles.  I will eventually go to one bottle, but for now I'm going to run three.  The shelf is 5.75" off the floor.  The top shelf is 20" of the floor.  The burners are 10" tall and then you add about 19"  for the kettles.  I haven't mounted the pumps yet, I'm trying to decide if I want to mount them to the outside legs or run two legs up the middle to mount them to.  I'm really leaning towards mounting them on the outside.  I'm going off memory on the measurements as I had a couple guys show up and help me drink for about two hours tonight, but they're pretty close.
Here's the pics, any questions?

I decided to keep the design fairly simple and will bolt the burners to the expanded metal once I decide that it works.  One of the guys that stopped by said that he'd set me up with his work and powder coat it or me for about $50.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
looks cool. how big are your pots? i'm in the parts gathering stage on mine. i have a stand built, but i think i'll hard plumb everything. might be a bit, in the last week i've bought a house 90 miles away, sold my business, went to work consulting with the people who bought me out, and am moving all the small stuff i don't want the movers to handle or see. i think i'll retire for good in 6 months , but i should have it up and running by then. still need a tester?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top