Glock 17 Gen 4 with RMR Cut
- Asking $595 for Glock (with extras) - shipped
- Asking $975 for Glock & RMR (with extras) - shipped
- Pictures below text

Includes:
- Original box, packaging, manual, fired casing
- Unused factory cleaning rod and brush
- 3 original factory magazines and factory mag loader
- Both factory grip panels and both factory grip pins included (pre-beavertail version)

Extras:
- Safariland holster included - 5198 for Glock 17: open top with belt and paddle attachment
- Added a roughly 1/4” smooth notch to accommodate RMR, looks good and works great
- Will ship with paddle, belt attachment, some extra T spacers and hardware
- Includes Grip Force Adapters, Gen 2 I think, currently installed and included
- Strike Industries Jellyfish cover for RMR (trimmed to fit in front of rear sight)
- Unused factory “Glock extended slide lock” as a throw in b/c finish on original wearing
- (slide cover plate pictured but not included, FYI)

RMR Cut:
- RMR cut, Cerakote in cut, and sight install completed by Mark Housel of L&M Precision
- This is a very tight fit, the screws are only there to secure down but it is a good friction fit

RMR Details:
- RMR06 - adjustable LED 3.25 MOA
- Will sell Glock and all extras without RMR, but will not sell RMR without Glock… if that makes sense
- It is a very tight fit, and RMR has minor scuffs on front & rear center corners from initial fitting into slide, not visible when installed
- It came new with a little abrasion on the “+” and “-“ rubber button covers, nothing major and works well
- No scratches or blemishes on the glass and excellent functionality in all shooting so far
- RMR purchased new in early 2014, no problems or malfunctions, range use only
- Includes original box and all original paperwork and documents
- Includes Trijicon brand RMR floor sealing plate

Glock Details:
I purchased this firearm new during the summer of 2012. It has probably around 1500 rounds and performs excellently. It has all factory original parts (with addition of Grip Force Adapter). I have tried to post pictures that show all the details so there are no surprises. Buying a used firearm is a big commitment, so I want to make sure than any buyer here has all of their questions answered and will be pleased upon delivery. For those who are seriously interested I will be available to answer your questions by phone if necessary. I desire to make this a good experience for everyone involved.

Finish:
This Glock has all factory finish, with the exception of Cerakote in the RMR cutout, which was completed by Mark Housel of L&M Precision. This happens to be my favorite of all Glock finishes. It came after the “Black Teflon Frying Pan Gen 3” and before the current “Flat Battleship Grey” and looks somewhere in between with a light shimmery grey appearance - slick but matte at the same time, very nice. The barrel has a normal “smile” for the round count, which is minimal on Glock 9mms. The slide lock is a little shiny so I will throw in an unused factory Glock extended slide lock for the new owner (came off my 34, I don’t use the extended ones).

Sights:
- Black Supressor Height, installed by Mark Housel of L&M Precision
- Sights are in original Glock locations (RMR in between sights)
- These make a sort of “lower 1/3 cowitness”
- Front Sight - Black serrated
- Rear Sight - Fixed flat black

Details of Sale:
- My FFL to yours
- Paypal “For Products” is acceptable (+3% cost) only for 3YR+ member and 20+ feedback and 100% positive
- USPS Money Orders are accepted but will be cashed before shipment
- CONUS only - Please know all of your state laws
- Will not ship to: DC, NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, IL, CA, CO
- I am also open to local transactions in the middle Tennessee area (save $30)
- For my protection and yours I prefer to write a bill of sale for FTF

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top