Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 3:28:38 PM EDT
Has anyone put a down payment on this car? Reservations made now will be delivered in mid 2018.

https://www.tesla.com/model3
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll bite, I think its an awesome piece of technology. I haven't pre-ordered one yet, but plan on getting one inside a few years.

You just can't beat the cheap electricity, with with how cheap electricity is probably going to get under Trump, the payback period will put this as a better economical purchase
than a fuel efficient new gasoline car.

The home charger make this a good option, just wish the super charger stations were more common.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm very interested in one.  However, not enough to commit to one right now.  I'd like to wait till they're out, get the first year model bugs worked out, and test drive one and get reviews.

Which, that would be about 2020, which is about right cause my Mustang will be 15 years old at that date, and probably pushing 300K on the odo, so will be time for a new vehicle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top