Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2014 3:57:30 PM EDT
Did you engineers keep your old notes or homework/exams once you got settled into your engineering job?  I ask because my son left a lot of his work at the house once he got a job and moved out.  He's estranged from us so I dont know if I should store it, send it to him, or just trash it.  There's also some documents from his internships at 3 major companies but I shreded that since I thought it may be intellectual property stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I still have a whole lot of my notes, but I've been meaning to trash them.  I've looked through them maybe once since school (about 6 years ago).

Keep the textbooks, though.  I use my textbooks multiple times each week.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have all of my notebooks from my math degree more than a decade ago.

I can't understand most of them. Use it or lose it.

Link Posted: 1/5/2014 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I still have a whole lot of my notes, but I've been meaning to trash them.  I've looked through them maybe once since school (about 6 years ago).

Keep the textbooks, though.  I use my textbooks multiple times each week.
View Quote
I decided not long ago to see if I could get some money for some of my textbooks, some of which are only a couple of years old.  I quickly discovered that they're all worthless.  I'm thinking about donating some of them to the college library.

Link Posted: 1/17/2014 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top