Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 3:33:29 PM EDT
Does anyone have a Napoleon Grill?  How is your experience with it?  

I am looking at getting one.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Seem overpriced IMO.

I won't cook on gas though.  Weber Kettle has always been my go to.  Cheap, last a very long time, and are fantastic cookers.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have pro prestige 550.
Best grill i have ever had and would buy another one.
I highly recommend getting one.
It gets almost too hot at times, and there is a learning curve to cooking on it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I almost thought about getting one about 8 years ago, but went with a weber genesis stainless instead.
I have no regrets.  Of course i don't know what I'm missing, but my weber gets used all the time.
If I ever need replacement parts, I know they're available.
The napoleon grill I was looking at had an infrared burner on it, which was kind of intriguing, but other than that I think it was comparable to the Weber genesis stainless.
If I recall correctly at the time my weber was $800-900 and the Napolean was $1500.  I'm cheap and $1500 was hard to part with.   the weber was more in my price range.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seem overpriced IMO.

I won't cook on gas though.  Weber Kettle has always been my go to.  Cheap, last a very long time, and are fantastic cookers.
View Quote
Bought my kettle on sale for around $60 and it's going on 3 years now and still doing good.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Did  A ton of research a couple years back on them as I was trying to decide between a napoleon and Weber... they are essentially the Canadian weber... I think they make  a great grill with a great warranty but in my research, it seamed the customer service lacked compared to Weber - so I ultimately went weber.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top