Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2017 2:01:24 AM EDT
I just got back from Thailand, where I had some *EXCELENT* Pad thai. I've had Pad Thai before I traveled there, but wasn't that big a fan of it. But after trying authentic Pad Thai off the street, I love the stuff! Now I just want to find a good recipe for it.

I used the following recipe...
All Recipes Pad Thai recipe

I found it kind of ... bland. I admittedly screwed up in a very embarassing way, that only impacted the ... texture of the noodles. But the *TASTE* was not the same as what I had in Thailand. The pad thai I had there, was both more sweet and sour.

The screw up with the noodles was entirely my fault. Basically I set them aside, and got distracted by something... and it then turned into a solid clump of nested noodles. Then I ended up having to break it up, and it turned into big clumps of broken noodles. Not noodly at all. My fault. 

Anyways, if anyone knows of a really good authentic thai recipe, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
One key is dried shrimp. This woman gets it right. It doesn't hurt at all that she's easy on the eyes.

Classic Pad Thai Recipe ผัดไทย - Hot Thai Kitchen

Hot Thai Kitchen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top