Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2015 3:45:54 PM EDT
Breaking out the KitchenAid mixer.

Alton Brown's The Chewy

AND!

Triple Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes.  Not making my own icing though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Need to invest in a better cookie tray.  Dark, with sides = burnt edges.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Curry AAR:

The only modification that I made was to use 14oz of tofu instead of 12oz.  The package I bought was 14, and what was I going to do with 2oz of remaining tofu?  Nothing, so it went in the wok.

I don't believe I've ever had curry before, so I've got nothing to compare it to.  I will say that it was (for me) a little bland.  It could be that I don't eat vegetarian meals often, or at all.  Maybe additional curry paste would have been a good call.  I think the creamed corn took away what heat there would have been.  

I will make it again, as it is a pretty cheap meal, and does make four legitimate servings.  Maybe I'll doctor it up next time and post back with any changes and if they improved the dish.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top