Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2015 1:10:08 PM EDT
What's a good veggie steamer I can use in the microwave. Any recommendations? I bought one from Walmart and it's a giant piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife just uses a round casserole dish, puts a little water in the bottom with the veggies, puts the lid on and pops it in the microwave.  Works well enough.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#2]
We use our crock pot. It came with a little tray that sits up high in the main basin. Steams vegetables beautifully.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still a fan of the cheap metal folding baskets that fit in a sauce pan.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife loves the Tupperware one she has its 1-2 trays...can do anything in it. Works super fast.
I don't like the brand like she does but its fast LOL

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:20:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Nordic Ware make aweome stuff for microwaves

https://www.nordicware.com/store/category/cookware#.VcA8Ma21_kc

The bacon rack and meat grills are good for bacon, the grease just drips away and makes a good plate to rest just grilled meat on while it still oozes fat

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top