Well, the leftover ribs are gone and they were well-recieved. Everybody liked them.
Very simple to do.
1) trim bone and fat from meat.
2) cut into bit-sized pieces
3) dip in an eggwash
4) drench in breading (I used a mix of flour and cornmeal, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and a pinch of rib rub I had leftover)
5) repeat steps 3 and 4
6) drop into hot oil (~375-400 degrees) for 3-4 minutes. Remove when brown and crispy.
7) Serve with side of your favorite BBQ sauce.
If you've ever had leftover ribs and really didn't want to preheat the oven and wait 30 minutes for them to reheat, this might be an option for you. Or if you've got unexpected guests coming, this would make an excellent and quick appetizer using leftover food in the fridge. Furthermore, these can be eaten without half the mess of regular smoked ribs.
I can post pics later.