Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2016 11:06:14 PM EDT
Did anyone watch this. The main person Jason Wilson, on the series has masonic symbol tattoos. I'm just now watching the sneak preview that was recorded with Harley and the Davidsons. I missed the first episode tonight, but it airs again later.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes that show. I saw Masonic, York Rite I believe, and Shrine paraphenalia. I was wondering if anyone else was watching and may have noticed. Just goes to show, all walks of life.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]

there are past masters in my lodge that have all kinds of sleeves with Masonic themes in them. One guy is a Diesel mechanic. The other guy is a owner of a gas well subcontracting company. These days having a bunch of tats, doesn't make you a freak anymore.. I don't agree with having tats all over you, hell I have one, but I do look at people who have sleeves of them differently.  Masonic or not.  I know Im not supposed to judge, but experience proves otherwise in many cases.

I'll check out the show.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Brother OverScoped when I say all walks of life, I speak to the diversity of men that are Masons. I believe such diversity makes our fraternity more approachable to someone that is considering becoming a candidate. And that, I believe may be a good thing.  

My surprise about the tattoos is simply about facial tattoos. Although they are not for me, I wont begrudge someone their right to have them. It is just when I see a tatoo beside someones eye, the last thing I would expect are the square and compass, and the 47th problem of Euclid. Different strokes I guess.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Ohh, I guess I took it the wrong way and for that I apologize.   I have not watched the show yet, so I didn't know where these tats were located.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched a bit of the first episode.
The brother has a S&C under the outer corner of his right eye, 47the problem on the left side of his neck below the ear, and F&AM on his knuckles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top