Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2016 11:27:25 AM EDT
The GM is suspending Grand Line officers left and right.  And of course, the Past Bastard has a parody up the day after

Past Bastard
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Senior Grand Warden who is (was) the Grand Commander.

Having been in the middle of a similar situation, NOT ME ON THE RECEIVING END, two years ago; this ain't good.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
He suspended the Deputy Grand Master a couple of months ago too
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if it's related to the controversy about the Arkansas Shrine eliminating the requirement to be a MM back in 2013?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Hoddap posted on his blog the the current GM suspended a past GM and the Deputy GM for 25 and 30 years respectively...
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I obviously don't know the circumstances.  But the is a process for suspension.

Hopefully Jurisprudence steps in before this gets out of control.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2016/08/grand-lodge-of-arkansas-yezhovshchina.html

Christopher Hodapp also made this statement:

The widely circulated rumor is true, that former Deputy Grand Master, Patrick Carr has indeed been suspended for a period of 25 years, and Past Grand Master Jarrod Adkisson has as well, for 30 years. My understanding is that by giving them definite sentences instead of expelling them outright, they are precluded under Arkansas' Constitutions from appealing their sentences before the delegates at the annual communication. The assembled members of grand lodge merely are to vote up or down on the entire sentence, with no presentation by or on behalf of the accused.
View Quote

I don't know if there's any truth to that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2016/08/grand-lodge-of-arkansas-yezhovshchina.html

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The widely circulated rumor is true, that former Deputy Grand Master, Patrick Carr has indeed been suspended for a period of 25 years, and Past Grand Master Jarrod Adkisson has as well, for 30 years. My understanding is that by giving them definite sentences instead of expelling them outright, they are precluded under Arkansas' Constitutions from appealing their sentences before the delegates at the annual communication. The assembled members of grand lodge merely are to vote up or down on the entire sentence, with no presentation by or on behalf of the accused.

Chris is usually on the money, the Senior Grand Warden has been  removed from the GL of ARs website as well
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#9]
So much for Brotherly Love
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I guess this is all about Prince Hall.........
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I guess this is all about Prince Hall.........
View Quote

Nope

Edit:
In our rush to get this story to print ahead of Chris Hodapp, one of our interns inadvertently inserted a picture of the MWPH Grand Lodge. Since our intern was not aware that some Grand Lodges are not in amity with their Prince Hall counterparts, it was an understandable, if embarrassing mistake.
There was no intention to cast aspersions upon any of our Prince Hall brethren.

The Past Bastard sincerely regrets the error.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#14]
There will be more to this story just based on what I read in this thread and at the link. It appears the Grand Lodge made a bad investment
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#15]
The Past Bastard

Fayetteville, AR - A group of disenfranchised Masons sick of the horrific antics perpetrated by the Grand Lodge of Arkansas--recently dubbed the "North Korea of American Freemasonry"--have taken matters into their own hands by forming a new grand lodge to govern the grand jurisdiction of Arkansas. Tentatively named "The Regular Wheaton Grand Lodge of Arkansas," this new Grand Lodge was reportedly formed to inculcate the values of human decency and brotherly love across the state.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I belive we've wondered off the path in a public forum about the fraternity.

Way off the path.

I would suggest this thread be nuked.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top