Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2016 1:35:58 PM EDT
Companions,

You are cordially invited to the 159th Annual Assembly of the Grand Council, Royal and Select Masters of Wisconsin, Saturday, September 24, 2016 at the Northeast Wisconsin Masonic Center, 525 N. Taylor St., Green Bay.  Don’t forget, your Dues Card will be needed for admission into the Assembly.  Attire for the day is jacket and tie, with apron for the Assembly.  Ladies are requested to wear a street length dress or pant suit.

Registration, coffee and doughnuts begin at 7:00 AM.  Our Grand Council convenes at 8:30.  Business will conclude before 11:30 and we will be called to refreshment at noon for the Grand Banquet Luncheon with our Ladies.  At 1:30 PM we will install our Officers for the 2016 - 2017 Cryptic Year.

Following installation the Thrice Illustrious Master and Ish Sodi Degrees will be conferred.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

After 24 months I will finally vacate the Papa Bear chair!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
726 days and 24,115 miles

It was fun.  

But, it was long.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Our grandchildren presented the Bible.  My great-grandfather gave it to my great-grandmother for Christmas  in 1885.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
That's super cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top