Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2015 6:28:10 PM EDT
I don't even want to look for the old thread, but seems to me if Admin has the time to update the coc, they have the time to issue us an icon. This place seems more like Congress all the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I've emailed and pestered goatboy so many times already, I figure it's just not gonna happen.

I bet if we all do it, it might happen.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Doubt it, Staff seems more concerned with censoring speech than providing us with an icon. Rome was built faster than this.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't even want to look for the old thread, but seems to me if Admin has the time to update the coc, they have the time to issue us an icon. This place seems more like Congress all the time.
View Quote

THIS is the second thread about it dig out from the archives.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Sure is. Goatboy said coming soon awhile ago. We have been patient. Every few months one of us brings it up again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doubt it, Staff seems more concerned with censoring speech than providing us with an icon. Rome was built faster than this.

Sorry, that's a little harsh, Lot of stuff going wrong lately. This is just seeming futile at the moment. And the dark cloud of depression is snapping at my heals. I shouldn't even care about an icon. Never had a beef with you TBS, your one of the few level headed people around here. My apologies.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
no worries. don;t let depression get you down. stop and think about the few things in your day r life that are going right.

then google some pics of people around the world. you will soon see your worst day here is better than life in 90% of the rest of the world.
View Quote

Working on it. Being the anchor for everybody else in your life is tough sometimes. I actually prescribe to the advice your giving and will do as suggested. Saw the post in Team right after I posted this, ironically.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top