Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2015 9:54:30 AM EDT
We are having one next month. It will be my first.

Anyone have one?  I am trying to find out about the ritual involved from my WM today.

Seems like it could be pretty cool
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyone have one?  I am trying to find out about the ritual involved from my WM today.

View Quote
It's in our by laws that we celebrate two St Johns festivals yearly. The spring one is a table lodge. We can't conduct business during it but we pay the craft their wages in the form of Masonic education. We use sparkling cider for the toasts as we cant have alcohol in the lodge building. It's a fun time and a great way to break up what some seem as the monotony of a regular lodge meeting.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
From i gather we open & Tile in EA but the rest I have no clue. I have seen agendas on phoenixmasonry but don't know how closely it resembles OH's ritual
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From i gather we open & Tile in EA but the rest I have no clue. I have seen agendas on phoenixmasonry but don't know how closely it resembles OH's ritual
View Quote
We do the same. Our EA and Fellowcrafts act as servers, they cook, serve and clean up as the table lodge goes on. We are very careful to see that they are around when the educational parts are going on.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's in our by laws that we celebrate two St Johns festivals yearly. The spring one is a table lodge. We can't conduct business during it but we pay the craft their wages in the form of Masonic education. We use sparkling cider for the toasts as we cant have alcohol in the lodge building. It's a fun time and a great way to break up what some seem as the monotony of a regular lodge meeting.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Each year the the Grand Master issues an edict allowing wine for Table Lodges and Commandery Orders.

Table Lodges are fun.  If you were in the military it's akin to a Dining In.  We had our Annual Joint Table Lodge with Prince Hall at the beginning of April.  It was a good time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top