Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2015 9:34:59 PM EDT
I will be starting the journey Saturday.  Wish me luck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome, you will love it.  We kickoff our spring reunion next week.  Sadly, I can't make any of it.

When you get done might I recommend the Master Craftsman program.  I just started the first one.  A great way to get in depth and learn the Scottish Rite.
View Quote

I have heard about that.  I will definitely do it. I am very excited about this.

I found my deceased father's application while looking through his blue book.  It was dated a couple of months before he received orders to go to Viet Nam.  He never got around to actually doing the degrees.  So I suppose he would approve
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I started my degrees on the the 11th of april.

NJ is doing a reunion on the 9th of May and I will be receiving my 32 that day.

It was very different from the Blue Lodge experience but eerily similar.

I received the 4th, 6th, 14th and 18th.

The 4th and 6th were in video form and the other two were done live ... pretty well I might add.

I'm not used to 'video' masonry but the effects and acting were actually pretty good.

You should enjoy it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've never heard of that either.  NJ is Northern Jurisdiction right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I started my degrees on the the 11th of april.

NJ is doing a reunion on the 9th of May and I will be receiving my 32 that day.

It was very different from the Blue Lodge experience but eerily similar.

I received the 4th, 6th, 14th and 18th.

The 4th and 6th were in video form and the other two were done live ... pretty well I might add.

I'm not used to 'video' masonry but the effects and acting were actually pretty good.

You should enjoy it.

I've never heard of that either.  NJ is Northern Jurisdiction right?
Yes, Northern Jurisdiction. http://www.njscottishrite.org/ (New Jersey's SR website)

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#6]
We will be doing the 4th, 7th, 14th, 20th 22nd, and 32nd degrees.  All of them live if I understand correctly.  And then do Knights of St. Andrew.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will be starting the journey Saturday.  Wish me luck.
View Quote

Did you go through in the Nashville Valley?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
No, Valley of Southern Illinois.  Although my blood runs Volunteer orange, and I have a home near Clarksville, and a little long time family property down by Big Rock, I reside and work in southern Illinois for the time being.  I have infiltrated enemy lines and am trying to spread love for great and free states like Tennessee.  It is fitting because due to my fathers lodge in Germany under the American & Canadian Grand Lodge has been joined with another lodge I couldn't join there.  So my lodge is the same as my wife's father,  grandfather, and great grandfathers lodge.  Will be third generation Scottish Rite, and hopefully second generation Shrine.  I wanted to go the traditional 32nd. first then Shrine.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats,

I was just installed as Most Wise Master of my Valley's chapter of Rose Croix.... 10 years in line to finally get here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top