Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2015 10:29:05 AM EDT
Brethern

I am asking for prayers for a distressed brother and his daughter.  Sunday morning another brother and myself went to his aid as he was having to move out of his residence.  It became apparent that he was suffering some sort of medical issue that was beyond our scope to assist with.  911 was called and he was subsequently transported to the hospital and admitted to ICU.  Monday morning transportation was arranged for his daughter who attends college a few hours away and she has been by his side since.  She is his only family (besides the large Masonic family that is working to make sure they have someone with them at all times) and is having to make very weighty decisions for a young lady.  I ask that you keep our brother in your thoughts and prayers for recovery and his daughter in your thoughts and prayers for continued strength through this ordeal.

Update-
It is with great sadness that I have to report WB Keith Barker laid down his working tools this morning at 5:15AM.  He was past master of Forsyth Lodge #453, 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Valley of Joplin, member of the York Rite, OES, and Shrine.  He was a kind and gentle man who was dedicated to serving the fraternity, always eager to take a chair when needed, and one who brought joy to those around him.  He is survived by his daughter Hannah, Grand Hope International Order of the Rainbow for Girls MO, member of Friendship Assembly #15, Forsyth OES, Jewel Court #16 Order of the Amaranth, and the many members of his Masonic family.

Rest easy my brother.

So mote it be....

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Brethern

I am asking for prayers for a distressed brother and his daughter.  Sunday morning another brother and myself went to his aid as he was having to move out of his residence.  It became apparent that he was suffering some sort of medical issue that was beyond our scope to assist with.  911 was called and he was subsequently transported to the hospital and admitted to ICU.  Monday morning transportation was arranged for his daughter who attends college a few hours away and she has been by his side since.  She is his only family (besides the large Masonic family that is working to make sure they have someone with them at all times) and is having to make very weighty decisions for a young lady.  I ask that you keep our brother in your thoughts and prayers for recovery and his daughter in your thoughts and prayers for continued strength through this ordeal.
View Quote
May the Lord keep our Brother in his constant care and assist the young lady through this difficult time.

Link Posted: 3/18/2015 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Prayers out for the brother and his daughter.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayers
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayers for his daughter
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Just saw this. May the Brother find rest in that house not made with human hands, eternal in the heavens and may his family find peace in their loss.

W:.B:. Steven Lipe
PM, Riddick Lodge #361 AF&AM
Buffalo, MO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top