Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2014 11:12:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#1]
We had ours last Tuesday.  I am very happy to report I will be moving to the sidelines and will start complaining that we never did it that way when I was Master.  I've been waiting years for the opportunity.  I get paroled on December 12th.

Then I'll only be the presiding officer of five Masonic bodies.  Yes, you read that right; five.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that all?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had ours last Tuesday.  I am very happy to report I will be moving to the sidelines and will start complaining that we never did it that way when I was Master.  I've been waiting years for the opportunity.  I get paroled on December 12th.

Then I'll only be the presiding officer of five Masonic bodies.  Yes, you read that right; five.

Is that all?

Lodge
Chapter - 2nd time
Council - 3rd time
Commandery - 2nd time
Governor of York Rite College
Grand Council R&SM - through some interesting circumstances I've gone from IDM to MIGM 4 months into the term.  So, I'll have 1 2/3 years as GM.

That's why I pay the big bucks.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Our elections are December 1st. I've been WM 3 times, and promised my wife 2014 would be my last.  I've been to the East in the Chapter and Council. I want to work on the Commandery.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, there's a lot involved as Commander beyond other organizations, especially come inspection season.  Our's is January 10th, so we're starting to practice every week.  Add in traveling to other Commanderies to help out and fill-in parts, it adds up.  You never know what you're going to do.

This is my last time.  We have a solid slate of young guys that are ready to take over.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Tonight was my last full communication as Master.  The first meeting of December is our advancement night.  I'll open, do business and then everyone goes ahead and moves up.

So tonight the Past Masters presented me this after I opened.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
We had ours on the 3rd, had our installation on the 10th & Monday night was the first night of sitting in the SD chair during stated meetings.

Also somehow ended up as LEO as well. Guess I have a full plate with learning new ritual and coming up with some
educational programs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Ours will be Dec 8th.

In PA we vote and do the installation on the same night.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Dec 6th will be elections with instalation in Jan.

Nev requires a Past Masters Degree before instalation.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Tonight's my last Communication as Master.

I'm a little sad that it's over.  But I'm also happy I made it without killing anyone or being killed.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Big shake up last night. I'm back in the line after one year off. I'm now being called worshipful Brother Senior Warden.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Big shake up last night. I'm back in the line after one year off. I'm now being called worshipful Brother Senior Warden.
View Quote

Congratulations!

Tonight is the joint installation of all 4 Lodges here in Green Bay.  I'm not being installed as anything for a change.  But, I am going to ensure my successor is duly installed as Master.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#13]
The Grand Master installed my successor and I'm now the Junior Hasbeen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:52:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:04:05 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm being installed as junior warden in my lodge tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Im finally out of the East.  its nice NOT to be doing anything for once..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top