Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2014 7:29:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You could receive the continuing Light in Masonry York Rite provides.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]

who gets the perpetual membership dues,  the Blue lodge or the Grand?

Glad to see you want to continue after such events.

Link Posted: 5/16/2014 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
In Georgia grand lodge gets it. They pay my lodge the dues that are due in perpetuity. If my lodge increases dues they pay the increased amount.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i had a tough choice to make. dues were going from 35-50.00 next month and i am doing my best to transfer to a lodge that understands what masonry is. most others in the area are 75-150.00. with the way people are leaving this lodge i suspect they will be well over 100 next year just to slow the money hemorrage.

there is no way i'd have ever been able to afford this again and should they end up merging i am covered either way.

some of you know what i went through last year. it was pure misery and honestly had me on the ropes about just dropping out and moving on. i have spent the last year doing to some reflection and study and finally came to the conclusion my issues were never with the lodge or masonry, it was with men who have no masonic education and want to run a lodge as a social club with no regard for the brothers or their community.

this way i can get caught up on my SR obligations next year and get back to enjoying fellowship with men dedicated to the craft.
View Quote

Sounds like you made the right decision
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top