Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2014 7:03:31 PM EDT
I been considering joining for maybe 9 months now.  Last fall I asked a M.M. friend about the lodge and we talked about it a good bit.  I asked him to get me a petition.  Unfortunately his schedule doesn't allow him to make many meetings.  He has been trying to get me a petition through someone else.  That didn't work so he called to have one mailed.  That didn't work and finally after a few months he finally was able to get me a petition.  Last week he had a day off and made a special trip to the lodge to turn it in.  Now, I just wait and see how it turns out.  Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck!  I suggest that you refrain from the temptation to search online for information.  Wait for the information to be presented to you as you will know that what you are receiving is correct, and it will mean more.  

Also, the pace of progression in Freemasonry may seem slow.  Just remember that "good things come to those who wait".  

Again, best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The above post is dead on. we have a guy who tried to learn online and is doing a poor job at learning the real work instead of what he found online.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Follow your guide and fear no danger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top